Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Day 183: The Dreaded, Last Day of Vacation

Coinciding with the first day of school. Really, it's an amount of pressure that could lead to sleepless nights and binges into butter-popcorn flavored jelly beans. But luckily, I'm not there yet.

Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs
Bacon
2.4 Oz 50% Jalapeno Lite Cheddar
Tea

Snack
Nuts, What Else?
6 oz. Yogurt Blueberry
2 Cheese Doodles

Lunch (Rainforest Cafe)
4 Ribs and a Side Salad
1 Lettuce Wrap w/ Chicken
1 Bite of a Dinosaur Shaped Chicken Nugget
2 French Fries with Ketchup

Dinner (Bernards- A Chinese rest.)
Ribs
Chilean Sea Bass (aka Patagonian Toothfish)
Shrimp
Hot 'n' Sour Soup
Eggplant with Garlic Sauce
Broccoli

You'll notice from the above list that were a few eyebrow raising items on the list, notably cheese doodles. In my attempt to get ready for school we have to not only pack lunch but TWO snacks, so I purchased cheese doodles and I was trying to see if Ruby would eat some. She did, but insisted I have some. I did, then I looked at the package. Surprisingly, it has less carbohydrates than a can of coke. But I'm not making a habit of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm here to report to all who read this blog that Robert looks really wonderful! While I'm still anonymous.....I've shaved off all the spam from my favorites list....and he added memory to my laptop. So things are definitely looking up to my becoming a blogger. Love and thanks , MOM