Sunday, August 28, 2005

Day 182: Looking at Getting Back to an Unreality

I tried again today with the Oatmeal, and it was slightly better, though I still don't have it down. It's true that it could keep you going for a while, but only if you keep eating it all day until you fill up like a zeppelin. My mom came today and brought a bounty of deli meats, which Emily and I devoured (as did baby). Dinner was from Legal's. Still SoBe-ing it.

Breakfast
Oatmeal with 1 cup Strawberries, Blackberries
3 oz 50% Jalapeno Lite Cheddar

Lunch
Corned Beef
Chicken
Ham
Cole Slaw
Pickles
Peppadews

Snack
1/4 Cup Nuts
Coke Zero

Dinner
Shrimp
Broccoli
Salad
A Bissel WIld King Salmon
1 Steak TIp

Stuck to the program pretty much today. Didn't really even over-snack (as I am wont to do). Of course the cole slaw is not necessarily SoBe friendly, as it I am sure it contains sugar and other dairy products. But as I alluded to yesterday, tough times call for exceptions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to come "in from the cold" at last. I'm here and my be able to give up my anonymous status. You may show me how to become a blogger. Keep up the wonderful job you are doing wit SoBe. You look great! Love, MOM