Saturday, April 09, 2005

Day 40: Meat Stinks

Just a quick entry today. As predicted, I did eat more than usual, and I did take Gary's money (though several people helped me). His failure to bring a toaster and bagels cerainly led to his downfall. Most of what I ate was santioned food, but I ate more of it and at a later time than usual, so that was, in short, bad.

Breakfast
Jennie O Turkey Bacon
2 Eggs Over (Both cooked right, broke while transferring to the plate)
Tea

Snack
15 Cashews

Lunch
3 Roll Mops
Head of Romaine
Pickles
1 Heart of Palm

Dinner
Salad
Swedish Meatballs
Steak Tips
2 Chik'n' Nuggets

Etc.
Olives
2 Cheese Sticks
Celery with Hummus
60 Pistachios
1 Joystick (Beef Jerky)
1 Strawberry


Nothing short of an all out pigfest. Recidivism. Say what you want, but it's over now and I must get back on the horse and bravely sashay back on the path.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I just said this to you in person, but I feel it's worth a mention in the comments: the daily report on how the "over" eggs fared is one of the things that makes me laugh the most.

Now I have to go holler at some kids in the park -

ps - try those new black shorts on, will ya?

Anonymous said...

Hi, It sounds like you met the enemy and they are "us." But seriously, it doesn't sound too bad. Back on the horse and all that. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

wow. i am all caught up. being away from you all vacation was not easy. to say nothing of sticking with the program. so many meals out. but we both did very well. as if bob needs to worry. but just cuz he only needs to lose 3.5 pounds doesnt mean he shouldnt be concerned with heart healthy foods. so just think, you will be down to your goal and have a happy heart too. i am looking forward to you getting in shape enough to get out on the tennis court with us this summer. sounds like emily is getting bit my the bug. mountain biking with erin? rob, your energy is contagious. well. good luck to both of us tomorrow. i am weighing in on my regular gym scale and that is scary. i'll call about the ad campaign after we put out all the local fires... love, monica