Tuesday, June 07, 2005

99 Luftballoons: Nutopia Rising

I literally went "nuts" today as I could not stop eating nuts. Really, I need some professional help for my nut addiction. I may have been a squirrel in a former life.

Breakfast
1 Multigrain English Muffin
2 tsp Peanut Butter
Tea
4 Grapes

Snack
12 oz coffee
1 Joy Stick
1 Granny Smith Apple
1/2 Cup mixed unsalted nuts
15 Cashews
20 Peanuts
6 oz yogurt strawberry yoplait

Lunch
Seafood Teryaki
Green Salad
Miso Soup

Dinner
Chinese Pork Loin
Okra and Garlic
Red and Yellow Peppers
1/8th 90% Sirloin Burger


Wow, I pigged out today. A lot of of it was anxiety—being back at work on Monday, coupled with not getting enough sleep. It's a good thing I had to walk back and forth to Firestone where they could rip me off to the tune of $400! There was a lot of walking today, but it probably wasn't enough to make up for my insatiable appetite today. I just couldn't keep my hands to myself today. I better go on TWO walks tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't stop laughing about 99 Luftbalons.

Lurleen

Anonymous said...

WHile I cannot comment on your former life in the squirrel family...anxiety itself can be a trigger for eating...nuts or anything else....and I think you had good reason for feeling like that yesterday. So don't be too hard on yourself. Love from Seattle, MOM
P.S. Look at me I'm on the internet in a far off place. Love again. MOM