Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Year 3, Day 129: Creme Delight

I'm not sure I mentioned it but a friend of mine has created a 'low-carb' ice cream called Creme Delight. You can see more about it here. Amazingly, they sell it in New York and New Jersey, and especially at Kings, which is the supermarket near where my father-in-law lived. Now that he sold his house, I never go to Kings, and so I have yet to try it. But I just know that it's deeeelicous in my heart. Anyone who can get some please try it and let me know!

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.29)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
2 Sticks Beef Jerky
2 cups popcorn
2 oz. turkey

Dinner: Blue Ribbon BBQ
Brisket
Burnt Ends
Salad

Trying to stay hungry. That's really the trick. I am liking the Applegate farms turkey as a snack; it's incredibly low in fat, tastes good and is very satisfying. The only problem with turkey is its very very short shelf life- once it gets even a little wet it becomes very very unappealing. I'm not sure everyone has this problem with turkey, and in fact I'm almost certain that most of America never even considers the moisture level on their deli-sliced turkey. It's just another thing that I'm out there alone on. I'd like to add the sigh comment in pointy brackets, but that is actually a command in HTML that would make the sigh disappear. So you'll have to use your imagination.

No comments: