Monday, July 09, 2007

Year 3, Day 127: First Day of New Job

It's really amazing that after nearly 11 years with one outfit (that was three different outfits) I reported to the same office but a totally different set of goals, employers and a totally uncharted future. I could not be more excited about the opportunity, and the amazing thing is that I get to keep the walking gang, and Russo's, too. You really couldn't get any luckier and so I am literally counting my blessings, trying to remain calm and not to overdose on nuts. Well, okay maybe not the last one.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
4 Beef Jerky Sticks
2 cups Boston Lite Popcorn
60 Almonds
25 Cashews

Lunch: Russo's ($5.17)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Dinner
Trout
Cauliflower

Dessert
Cherries

I don't usually have dessert, but today seemed to call for something special and the cherries were soooo good.

No comments: