Saturday, February 10, 2007

Year 2, Day 344: Dinner at Jills

Dinner at Jill's is always a special treat. She is a great cook, and is always making sure to make SoBe friendly dishes. This is great for me because I can eat with no worries, but it's also a caution because there so much food, including appetizers and several side dishes. As usual, my kids played with her dogs, Ruby watched TV and Magnolia found her way to the dog bed, which she inexplicably loves. They all ate steak and little pizzas (another thing Aunty Jill makes for them) while I drank all of Jill's wine. It was yummy. I did skip the dessert.

Breakfast
Kashi

Snack (z)
1 cup Boston Lite Popcorn
1 Fuji Apple with Peanut Butte
Almonds & Cashews

Lunch:
Pork
Salad
10 Crackers with Jalapeno Cheddar

Dinner:
Salami & Cheese
Steak
Cauliflower
Asparagus
Sesame Cabbage Slaw
Red Wine

If I could make one request, it would be that people stop saying "I support you 150%." It's really not possible to do anything more than 100% is it? I mean I realize it's an expression, but it's one that irks me.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi, How great that Jill cooks great meals that are diet friendly. NOw that's class. I still think the Yellow Tail is one of the nicest inexpensive red wines. Love, MOM