Sunday, February 04, 2007

Year 2, Day 338—Slippage

Always worried about slippatge, especially after a great weigh-in. The feeling that I can "add" or "treat" myself to something feels like slack in the leash, but I'm never sure that I'm interested in that slack, because as Courtney Wayshak used to ask "Where does it end?" Of course he was given to hyberbolic rantings, but he still had a point. I'm afraid mostly that if I live life off the leash I'll go to the dogs in a hurry.


Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch
Breast of Chicken
Salad

Snack
1/2 apple
6 oz. Plain Yogurt
3 Tablespoons SCPB
2.5 Cups Boston Lite Popcorn

Dinner
Brisket
Carrots, Celery, Onions
More Salad

One of my favorite workouts today. I made it 8 miles, a new record, in just over about 68 minutes on level five. Then after that, I was able to get onto the ab cruncher and do my typical 30 reps. I got lucky because I arrived at 10:15am and signed for a 10:30am and 11:00am space on the elliptical, but the woman on the one I signed up for split halfway through her session, so I got a bonus 15 minutes.

No comments: