Monday, April 28, 2008

Year 4, Day 58

A cold rainy Monday is a tough order on the first day back after a long school vacation. During vacation, I got to sleep late because the kids were in different and later-starting programs. Seems silly but those 15 minutes make all the difference.  Felt like I was lounging around the Wald0rf Astoria, practically.   Did I mention I inherited a Kitchenaid from my mother?  Yes indeedy, and it is a 4.5 quart model and I have not yet put it through its paces, but I believe I'll be making my Grandmother's recipe for sponge cake next weekend.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean 
Heritage Flakes
Banana, Strawberries, Blueberries
Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($6.41)- a desperate cry for help
Romaine, olive mix (strange, not the usual), peppers, mushrooms, feta, balsamic vinegar, pepperocini, chicken.

Snack
60 Almonds
2 Cheese Sticks
2 cups decaf
1 piece of Green Light Jerky

Dinner
Salmon
Cauliflower
More Salad


No comments: