Monday, April 21, 2008

Year 4, Day 51: Monday Cometh

My pants are still tight. And did I mention my 25th hs reunion is coming up?  I am trying to decide whether or not I need my teeth whitened or to just go and ignore those who ignored me all those years ago.  It's now full-on Passover which means I must avoid bread (not a problem) and whole grains (slightly more problematic) and eat matzoh (which causes constipation).  I love matzoh and so I have been having a whole wheat board (100 calories) with cream cheese in the mornings.  I really shouldn't be having it, but I feel like it's a way to celebrate the holiday.  Got my salad cost down today at Russo's.

Breakfast
Matzoh, Lox and Lemon
Coffee

Snack
50 Almonds
2 Cheese Sticks
2 Beef Jerky

Lunch: Russo's ($5.15)
Romaine, feta, olives, chicken (x2), mushrooms, red peppers, pepperoncini, balsamic vinegar.

Dinner
2 pieces of gefilte fish with horseradish (I Like Dick's from Russo's).
left over broccoli

Dessert
healthy choice pop

No comments: