Sunday, April 20, 2008

Year 4, Day 50: M & I Bachelors

Ruby and Emily still in New York, Magnolia and I on our own. She woke up and wanted to go to the 'big park,' so naturally I obliged. It was a nice day.  We hung out and had a great time, though sometimes I am overwhelmed by the humanity on display in the form other annoying parents.  I have to keep asking myself, "Am I that?"  Today I can still answer "no," but not sure for how long.  

Breakfast
Two Eggs
3 Strips Bacon
Whole Wheat Matzah and Cream Cheese
Coffee

Snacking with Magnolia on the Playground
Grapes
Cashews

Lunch
Matzoh with Cream Cheese
Romaine, Cabbage, Feta & Balsamic
Gefilte Fish with Horseradish

Snacking at the Soccer Game
1 Joy Stick (Whole Foods Jerky Treat)
25 Almonds

Dinner
Tilapia en pappilote
Broccoli

Dessert
Robert's First Sponge Cake

No comments: