Saturday, April 19, 2008

Year 4, Day 49: Pesach and Pants

Ruby & Emily were going to NY for Passover and Mag and I staying home.  In order to accomodate their travel schedule, I was at the gym by 8:30AMish.  Unfortunately, the JCC was closed to do something having to do with some kind of rank smell coming out of their pool?  So how was I going to work out? My pants are tight and my twenty-fifth high school reunion is just one month away....I decide to go to the Boston SPorts Club where Emily is a member; I always meet her there for tennis so I figure no one will care either way. I'm right.  I did 7.25 miles in 65 minutes.  Plus the usual assortment of leg crunches, squat thrusts and gravitron pullups.  Sheesh.
The day in food was not great-- hanging out with Magnolia is like walking along the cliff behind the road runner, where he nevers fall off and you do.

Breakfast
2 Eggs, 3 strips bacon
Coffee

Postworkout Snack
6oz stonyfield plain yogurt
4 tablespoons peanut butter (cream nut and teddy)

Lunch:
Shrimp and Cocktail sauce

More Snacking:
Boston Lite Popcorn
Grapes
Cashews (given to me one at a time by Magnolia in the back seat)

Dinner
Chicken on the Barbie
Leeks
Matzoh with Cream Cheese
Gefilte Fish with Horseradish

Dessert
Yogurt covered raisins

No comments: