Sunday, April 13, 2008

Year 4, Day 43


It took me a long time to figure it out. But today on the elliptical, I realized that the project behind my house had literally stymied my ability to speak, to publish, to use my voice. Something about the spring has teased it out and I feel like I can type again, speak again, write again. It was the image of the Little Mermaid-- when she's lost her voice that came to mind. Rather than try to catch up (I have been writing every day, but just not posting) I figured I'd just start, and keep going from there.

Went to the gym today, 7 miles in 65 minutes on the elliptical. 15 Gravitron pullups; 50 Squat Thrusts, 40 Leg lifts.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
1 Banana
3 Strawberries
Soy Milk
Coffee

Post workout snack
6 oz Stonyfield Yogurt
3 Tablespoons Super Chunky Peanut Butter

Lunch
5 Strips of Bacon
2 Fried Eggs

Movie Snack
2 oz. Boston Lite Popcorn

Dinner
Salad (Romaine, Cabbage, Feta)
Shrimp
A few bites of hamburger

Dessert
1 brownie
3 bite of chocolate yogurt

No comments: