Saturday, March 03, 2007

Year 3, Day 3: Get Out the Measuring Cup

Got out the ol' measuring cup again—from reading and rereading old blog posts I suspect my weight gain has more to do with sloppy habits than anything else. Truly, I have been eating all day most days, nuts, beef jerky, apples, not really being hungry or watching it. Got to get it back, and today was another attempt, though there was a LOT of popcorn. My brother, sister-in-law and niece came over and we all just sat around with the bag, eating it, till it was all gone.

Breakfast
Kashi

Lunch
3 Egg omelet with Salami
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Bok Choy

Snack
~2 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
Diet Coke

Dinner
Soy-Ginger Pork Loin
Cabbage Romaine & Feta Salad (w/ Balsamic)
Asparagus
Cauliflower

Trying to make something happen in the strictness department and finding it very challenging. Don't have a lot to say- just that 178 hangs over my head, just enough to be annoying, but not enough to stop me from eating my weight in popcorn (on good days) or nuts (on those bad, bad days).

1 comment:

Amy Keller said...

wow. i really enjoy reading your blog when you send it my way. i recommend printing it all out and bind them by year. what happens if your computer crashes. your kids will want a copy for sure. meanwhile, you dont always send it to me and i wish you would. love, ajk