Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Year 3, Day 27: The Next Deadline

Is a party for my Mom's 70th- can you believe it? There are hundred little details, of which I am forgetting all of from a day-to-day basis. I am making a film, and it requires a lot of time and concentration. I couldn't write about it before, but by the time you read this, the party will be over and it won't be a secret.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
Five Pieces Beef Jerky
1 Fuji Apple
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Lunch: Crown Kitchen
Chicken KeBab Salad (no feta)


Dinner: Chang Shin Yuan
Boneless Spareribs
Chun King Pork
Shredded Pork with STring Beans
Beef with Broccoli
Shrimp with Asparagus

Just two of us today, but a VERY Fast walk. Totally sweat-inducing. Got Crown Kitchen again, but they totally bungled the order- no feta on my Chicken Kebab with Feta. I mean, "what's the point?' I like to support my local shops, but I have to, reluctantly, strike them from the list. In alternative eating news, I pioneered the "Chang Shin Yuan" movement at home. I tried to get things my kids would like (Ruby likes steak & broccoli and magnolia likes shrimp & asparagus) but they were both abject failures and got the thumbs down from Emily, even though she liked the shredded pork with string beans and boneless spareribs. She didn't like the chun king pork because it was too spicy. Lessons learned.

No comments: