Sunday, March 11, 2007

Year 3, Day 11: Why You Can't Post

Some asinine #$%$S continues to spam-post to my blog if I allow anyone but registered blog users with comment verification and approval. He started a month ago and I put it on, then I took it off after a month, figuring he'd moved on to other blogs, but no, 43 posts showed up the day following. So it's back to that. I am complaining to google, but I'm not hoping for much there.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
1 oz 50% Jalapeno

Lunch
6 oz plain yogurt
5 tablespoons super chunky peanut butter

postworkout lunch/snack
1/2 fuji apple
1 joseph's net carb wrap (70 calories)
1 slice ham (50 calories)
1/4 cup cheese (70 calories)
30 nuts
diet coke

dinner
blue ribbon burnt ends
cabbage/romaine/feta salad
broccoli
pickles

I was not feeling up to scratch today, but I did do 7 miles on the elliptical but it took me 75 minutes to do it. Feeling lousy in the stomach, I skipped the ab crunches. When I came home and ate I felt a lot better.

No comments: