Thursday, March 24, 2005

Day 25: More Bad Salads

Not much to say except that I'm still on the traditional breakfast and have been visited by absoutely awful salads. I must look into alternatives.

Breakfast
TB, E.O.E., Tea

Snack
2 Cheese Sticks
15 Cashews
Nip

Lunch
Non-Greek Salad with Chicken
(It was false advertising)

Dinner
Squid with Scallions & Peppers
Beef Teryaki
Shrimp with Chinese Broccoli


Tonight we ate at Pho Pasteur and Ruby, natch, got chicken fingers and fries! Yummy! However, I've gotten to the point where it looks like a roller coaster or a Freddy Krueger movie—fun once, but now it's not for me. She also had chocolate ice cream for dessert. The summer, I can see, is going to be challenging. No fried clams? Are you kidding me? On the plus side I look like a white, 40-year old version of a gang memba with my pantz around my anklez.

If I can make it through a few weeks of Phase Two, I am DEFINITELY going to buy some clothes. Whether my mother foots the bill or not. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Gangsta - what up with the pantz? Will you be revisiting your love for Smith's painter pants when you get some new ones? 1980 - ooooooh, get them painter pants (with standard loop for hammer, natch). Wait, those are Carpenter's Pantz! Get both of 'em.

You are the (ill) wind 'neath my wingz.

e

Anonymous said...

hey you are really blogging along. when do you think you will respong to some of our comments. like, do you see yourself trying to get on the tennis court this summer? would love to get you out there. love, monica