Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Year 3, Day 220: Trip To New York City

There is so much to say about a trip to New York City, but for this blog entry it will have to suffice that for me, it means getting up before crop-dusting hour to make sure I can get on plane at the right time. All this really means is I have to vie past a few tractor trailers on the way to the highway, but it's nothing I can't handle.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Airplane Snack
Almonds, Cashews
1 Small Apple (Kind unknown)

Lunch: Better Burger
1/2 pound beef burger
veggie slaw, veggie chili (too much curry)

Dinner
Steak
cauliflower
2 onion rings
asparagus
seafood (shrimp, oysters, crab legs)

A colleague and I had the pleasure to be taken out to a nice restaurant in mid-town for steak and seafood. The food was great, and so was the company, though we were on a tight-timetable. I had an onion ring for the first time since I can't remember but I was LOVING IT so hard that I had that scary-tingly feeling that I needed to break out of the restaurant lest I consume every onion ring in site. Luckily, our car came and we vamoosed to the airport.

No comments: