Saturday, October 06, 2007

Year 3 Day 215: October & Poker

A walk-less week and a tennis-less week makes me grumpy and frustrated. Then even though I look forward it, my night of being out with the guys, I realize it's not great for the program, so it's with some mixed emotions.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1 Honey Crisp Apple

Lunch: Fordee's
Mediterranean Platter/Schwarma Plate

Dinner/Poker
Boston Lite Popcorn
Cashews, Almonds & Pistachios
Chinese
Moo Shi Pork
Kung Pao Chicken
Boneless Spareribs
String Beans with Pork
Chicken with Ginger and Scallions

They say 'the more you resist the more you can resist' and similarly, 'the more you give in, the more you give in.' Sometimes a week without proper exercise can feel like swirling around the bottom of the drain getting ready to get sucked in. In lucid moments I can remember that one night, even one week, really won't break a diet, especially one that's been going strong for three years. On the other hand, it's that fear that will get me to the gym on Sunday, even if it is distracting me from winning at cards.

No comments: