Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Year 3, Day 219: Cookies Are Everywhere

Though I forgot why I titled this entry this way, it doesn't matter. The statement is as true now as it was then, and really, it's not helping me any. I love cookies. I love nearly every kind of cookie there is. Except, I'm not that crazy about the colored Italian cookies that smell like marzipan and come in the tin. Really, I could do without those. But chocolate chip? Ginger snap? Wafer? Oreo? I mean come on, that's what I'd be eating right now if I weren't so afraid I would gain all 50lbs back following the cookie binge.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn

Lunch:
1/2 Chicken Rollup
Ham & Cheese with Mustard
Cole Slaw

Dinner
Hamburger
Onion
Broccoli
Salad

Dessert
Apple

On the plus side, the honey-crisps are so fantastic that I must eat one every day. They have a short-lived season and I have noticed a significant difference in the ones they sell at Volante farms and other farm stands and the ones sold anywhere else (Russo's, Whole Foods). Stick to the farm stands-- like taking the road less travelled, it makes all the difference.

No comments: