Monday, June 02, 2008

Year 4, Day 93

Ruby did not get to bed until nearly 11:00pm last night. Of course, this means we spent most of 9:00pm-till then trying, unsuccessfully to get her to go to sleep.  This lead to a bad night of sleep which is really not what I needed before a big week at work.  I decided I was well enough to go without the sudafed.  Sadly, I purchased a container of almonds from Russo's last week (or maybe two weeks ago).  They were, for some reason, bad.  So I put them aside, intending to return them. However, I never got to do that, and instead, I ate most of them today.  

Breakfast
1 Slice of Whole Wheat Bread with Super Chunky Peanut Butter

Snack:
2 Sticks of Beef jerky
30 almonds (or more)

Lunch:
Greek Salad with Chicken

Dinner
Emily's Chinese Ribs
Cauliflower

Dessert
1 Healthy Choice Pop

No comments: