Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Year 4, Day 101

It was so hot for the second day in the row.  Went to Russo's and bought more strawberries. They are so amazing it's easy to forget the world can be an ungainly, difficult to place to inhabit. Ruby and I headed over to Cabot's for our usual meal of a hamburger and ice cream (her) spinach salad and sugar-free yogurt (me).  I can't tell you what I'd be eating if it were 2004-- I'd be having the french fries, chili, and then splitting a huge sundae with her.   As it was, their air conditioning was broken, causing me to high-tail it out of there for the cool confines of the Chestnut Hill mall, where I ordered spicy food and sweated like a stuck pig.  

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Blueberries
Strawberries
Banana
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.35)
Romaine
Broccoli
Mushrooms
Peppers
Tomatoes 
Cheese (Assorted)
Olives
Chicken
Balsamic Vinegar

Snack
Almonds
Strawberries
4 sticks beef jerky

Dinner: Bernard's
Shrimp Soong
Moo Shi Pork
Boneless Spareribs
Broccoli/Snowpeas

No comments: