Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Year 4, Day 102: No Leftovers

Today was very stressful. It saw an unprecedented third trip in a row to Russo's, and with it, an impulse buy of "Sweet and Cheesy" popcorn.  Not sure why this particular, and I'm sure to some, unnattractive sounding bag of treats called out to me, but it did.  I gnarfed half the bag in what has to be the saddest example of anxiety eating seen in recent times.  Thankfully, a colleague who is also staying late and anxiety eating came by to finish the bag and save me from a fate worse than death-- finishing the whole bag.  When I got home, ALL of the Chinese leftovers had been fed to some company, so I ate the leftovers from two nights ago.  Cheesy indeed.

Breakafast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky

Lunch: Russo's ($5.45)
Romaine, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, feta, broccoli, red peppers, chicken, balsamic vinegar

Dinner:
Three of Emily's Meatballs
Leftover, and way too crunchy cooked Cauliflower

No comments: