Sunday, September 09, 2007

Year 3, Day 189: Return From Woodstock

We got up and improvised a breakfast with some takeout eggs from a local market and a few other ingredients. Then David and I set sail on some of the worst driving conditions I've ever witnessed. We white knuckled it through the worst patch and then were inspired to go to Bub's Barbecue, allegedly near Northampton. However, they gave us bad directions and we bailed. I had to make it back for Ruby's soccer game so we just stopped at a Stop and Shop (v. depressing) got some diet cokes and got back on the road.

Breakfast
Egg, Sausage and Cheese
A few slices of cheese (Horseradish Cheddar and Pepper Jack)
2 Melon SLices, 1/2 papaya slice
Coffee

On the road snack
More Popcorn
Coke Zero

Lunch:
1 Beef Kebab, Green Peppers, hot Peppers
Cheddar

Post Soccer Snack
6 oz Stonyfield Yogurt
Peanut Butter

Dinner
1 Chicken Breast (Grilled)
Big Salad

Various cookie doughs and banana dough. I have been grilling nearly every day since I got home from Martha's Vineyard, which is incredible when you think that I've had the grill since 2003 and had only used it once previous to Martha's Vineyard.

No comments: