Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Food Blog Rises Again

Well it has taken almost half a decade, but I have come back from the dark crater of the Internet to write about food again. This time, instead of detailing my weight loss travails, I am writing about feeding the people in my life. The blog is called "Master of Low Arts" and it is dedicated to the pursuit of not high culinary arts but the pursuit of the perfect, common, grilled cheese sandwich, and all of its comrades. I call that the low arts, and over the years when anyone has said "you're a good cook," I have demurred and said "I'm a meter of low arts." This begins at wanting to create home-made version of comfort foods, to making them look appealing on the plate. I hope one day I can hire a better photographer than myself. If you have liked the writing in this blog, then you will certainly enjoy the writing in THAT blog, which features the same writer, Robert Deutsch. So, to recap, it's http://masteroflowarts.com and you can find it on your Internet. Please go there, tell your friends through all your social media channels. And if the recipes work out, please let me know too. Lastly, I am always happy when people want to read through this blog. It tells the tale, over about three years, of my struggles to understand what I was eating, and lose weight and gain control of my life and the life of my family and friends. By all means, if you're struggling with your weight, go to the beginning and read it. You may find it inspirational? I wrote it and sometimes I find it so. Now back to the grilled cheese sandwiches...